fot

Re: Front sway bar

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front sway bar
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 12:39:18 -0500
go find an empty parking lot. mark off the largest circle you can - 150' or
200' dia if possible.  run 5 laps to the left. bring the car back to
stationary. roll teh car forward adn backward a fgew times to settle the
suspendion and repeat to teh right.  make sure somene times and records
each lap.  repeat wtih different tire pressures. then replace teh bar and
do it all over. make sure this is done at the basic time period.  no use
going back the next day. temp and surface changes will void the test. you
can also experiment with pre-load on the sway bar. ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.
200-300 cars in our British salvage yard.