fot

Re: survey

To: Frankster@mindspring.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: survey
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 00:16:32 EST
In a message dated 12/15/00 8:59:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Frankster@mindspring.com writes:

<< 'd love to participate in an FOT "Racing" event under the following
 condition...

 I can race my new bad ass gp spit against you southwestern yokles!

 Seriously,  I believe there is a following that would love to travel with our
 current scca rides to some famous pavement as well as watch vintage events
and
 take in a car show.  The key here is seat time and a variety events to
attract
 all FOT'ers.

 Frank

cool....except us Southwestern Yokles run Spits in E and F
production.....bring a tow rope....smile.

Billy B.
E Ticket Triumphs