fot

Amici Elves...or....Amici Elvis Sighting

To: thefryes@iconn.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Amici Elves...or....Amici Elvis Sighting
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 19:42:05 EST
Henry Frye,

I dont know what's going on here, but deny any involvement.

The shipment of a very rare Group 44 car to Connecticut, delivered personally
by PLN,  is greatly exaggerated.

<< FOT'ers,

 Yup, I have the best wife going. She has contacted a bunch of you,
 referring to you only as the "Amici Elves". She WAS trying to surprise me
 with something really nice for Christmas... So much for the surprise, but
 I'm sure you have done her proud!

 BUT, as you can see, her use of email is, um, er, not quite up to snuff.
 Sorry for the waste of bandwidth.

 No Bill, she is not for sale... And Bobstah, she is still considering your
 offer!

 She has promised not to touch the email ever again. Really, I don't mind!

 Cheers.