fot

Re: FOT event track discussion - Waterford

To: Irv Korey <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: FOT event track discussion - Waterford
From: Tony Drews <drewst03@home.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 10:13:05 -0600
When I was at Waterford earlier in the year for a "hot laps" type of event, I
found the track to be wonderful fun, but lacking runoff in many corners.  It
seemed that the price of failure was potentially much higher than at most
tracks I frequent.  There didn't seem to be many places to pass either.  I'm
wholeheartedly for the FOT event, though.

- Tony Drews