fot

Spit racer for sale

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spit racer for sale
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 12:27:57 -0500
Amichi,

I became aware of this car through a friend.  I do not know the owner Dave
Dill (maybe some of you do), but I did take a few minutes to speak with him
about the car, which sounds like a solid, well engineered vehicle with an
interesting tranny.  Please contact Dave directly.  I've copied him on this
post.

Have a great holiday,

Jack Brooks

*************************************

Nationally competitive Spitfire has held lap records at 3 tracks

GP spitfire roller - no engine   there are enough parts to build one and then
some. Cams, with cam profile template and 2 regrindable cams plus 1 ready to
go in engine. Flow bench designed head with matched carb's, intake manifold &
headers. 130-140hp

Tons of engine parts, full comp head w/ special roller rocker assembly which
will allow 8500 rpm

Full lower roll cage built by g-force racing-- fiberglass front-end
Chassis is balanced to 2lb. Diagonally. Car is stiff and balanced

Front & rear completely redesigned and bump steered
Cockpit adjustable front 1-1/8" swaybar
MSD electronics', 6 position in car selectable rev limiter and
Timing selection. On dash switchable duel optical pickup

All alum. Cooling system
2 sets of wheels,   1 set real minilites (magnesium)
Superstarter, 3.5lb flywheel /clutch assembly, alum. Bell housing
Both rear ends, Sommer brothers rear axles + 2nd set spare
8 gal. Fuel cell

$4,000

Converted GT6 to Hewland  --   my own 5 gear 4 speed design

$2,500

Total package                    $6,500
Dave Dill   716-875-8306
David.H.Dill@gte.net