fot

Fw: Heated Boot lid option

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Heated Boot lid option
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 08:20:04 -0000
I think the most amusing 'MG' joke I've come across, which convulsed my
late father Ken, God bless him, was at a VTR Convention about ten years
ago.

Dad and I were walking round the cars when Ken burst into laughter and said
look at that guy over there in the blue overalls.

It was our own Irv Korey and on the back of his overalls it reads in large
letters 'I'D RATHER EAT WORMS THAN DRIVE AN MG.- Ahem!! have you ever got
into any 'bover' wearing those overalls Irv - bet you don't wear them at
the Triumph/MG Challenge.

Best Christmas wishes

Paul