fot

Re: MG jokes and the 'orrible price we pay when we tell them

To: billsohl@pop.mindspring.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG jokes and the 'orrible price we pay when we tell them
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 13:13:59 EST
In a message dated 12/26/00 8:58:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
billsohl@pop.mindspring.com writes:

<< If we lost one member because of the fun aspect of being
 Triumph owners (vs MG owners) then so be it.  Life is
 too short to try and please everyone.

In the distant past (60's and 70's), I knew a couple of MG racers who tried
to do all their own work on their cars the same as I did.  We would
occasionally help each other work on all of the cars so that we could all
make a race together, and we did have a few close battles in regional races.
In these days, it didn't matter if you had a TR, MG, Healey.or Morgan.  They
were all British cars.  I was jealous of the five main cranks Vs the TR three
main crank.