fot

Re: FOT nominee

To: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: FOT nominee
From: "Ronald R Gates" <Ronald.R.Gates@usa.dupont.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 11:16:20 -0500
Brad , welcome to the group ! I have been with the FOT group over a year
maybe longer , time flies when you are having fun , and i can say that
because of all of these people in the group , it has been a very rewarding
and fun time . Everyone is very helpful . It has made my owning a TR-4 a
lot of fun . I hope that you find the same experience .
 I once knew some people in the Pa, hill climb association that ran TR-4,s
, back in the 60,s . As a matter of fact my first racing TR-4 was sold to a
guy that was suppose to have ran the PHA . You cannot believe the phone
bills i have had looking for him . His name was Bob Rambo .  Back in the
60,s TR-4,s were the car to have in racing . The northeast division was
full of them . I remember racing Marlboro and there were a lot of 4,s in
E/P .

welcome ,
 pete