fot

Summer event 2001

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Summer event 2001
From: "DAN DURYEE" <DLDEAD@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 21:18:57 -0700
Hi All,
I've been working the local clubs and tracks here in Co.
So far I have set up with Nostalgia Racing our own group,up to 30 car, for
Aug.18/19. At Mt. View(now CDR) at Mead,Co. about 30mi. north of Denver.
There rules are flexable, any racing Triumph any year.  That the same
weekend IVR is having an event in Utah. hope the west coast group can stop
there.
The next weekend RMVR is having a race at SCR here in Denver. I've talked to
the BOD last week & they will also allow a group of all Triumph's to run on
Sunday, after VTR is over, at 1/2 there normal entrant fee($75) for the one
day.
Please contact them direct at:
Nostalgia Racing Inc.
5889 Lamar St.
Arvada, Co. 80003
303-456-2766
RMVR
P.O.Box 2096
Estes Park, Co. 80517
970-586-6366
WWW.RMVR.com
I've also have a date set at SCR for Aug 20. for a track day. Not a race but
anyone that wants soom track time. Just a fun day. Street cars, race cars,
touring laps.The track insurance will cover . IF there is enough going to be
here I'll firm it up.
Then on Tues.Aug 21 I can get the drag strip for the day .
Could set up a A/X with timing from the SCCA, and the they would open the
drag strip for timed runs. This will take more of a commitement as a deposit
is required  and is refundable up to 60 day before date only.
The VTR starts on Wed. thur Sat. that week So you could get more track time
then you could stand !
Please contact me off line so as not flood the net.
I hope this is ok with everybody.
Dan in Denver.
Work # 303-458-5444
Home # 303-650-5024