fot

Re: seat

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, eisandiego@aol.com,
Subject: Re: seat
From: Don Marshall <marshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:23:35 -0500
At 09:30 PM 3/21/01 +0000, Jack W. Drews wrote:
>I wanted to stay away from the seats the vendors call "road racing"
>since they all have big wrap-around wings that I find very
>uncomfortable.

Uncle Jack:

I walked past the car just a minute ago and from the side (the driver's
door is off), they don't look like wings at all. It got me to thinking
about the recent discussion about how the Sabrina engine got its name.  Go
to:

http://www.goon.org/usgoons/sabrina/

Check the second photo down on the left.  Maybe if you don't think of them
as "wings" they'll seem more comfortable...

Don