fot

izzit "loading up"?

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: izzit "loading up"?
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 13:06:50
  I just got my `4 back on the road after the cold days... I've noticed
  a symptom that has occured on & off over the recent past and, since my
  TR is closer to you good racer's cars that it is to the street TRs
  I'll lob this to you in hopes that you'l be able to give me some
  things to try to get around the prob.

  Once the engine is warm (about 185F), and generally after sitting at
  idle (like at a stop light) I'll get a misfire at about 4200-4500 RMPs.
  This goes away once the car is underway...

  Anyone got any bright ideas?

  TIA,

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)