fot

Re: Scrappy update, Koni question

To: wgrosenbach@juno.com, BRITPAC@aol.com
Subject: Re: Scrappy update, Koni question
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 20:34:27 EDT
In a message dated 6/5/01 12:48:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
wgrosenbach@juno.com writes:

<< I've always enjoyed the story about the guy who ran TSD rallies every
 chance he got. Always had a different woman as a navigator for every
 event. Then one time his navigator was the same woman as on his previous
 rallye. She continued for several events and soon they were married. When
 asked how this happened, he said that he never had a navigator he could
 get along with after she had been on a rallye and often they were not on
 speaking terms by the end of the event. Once he found someone with whom
 he could rallye, marriage would be easy by comparison.

Yeah!  The Catholic Church has a program called Canna Conferences (sp?)
whereby they have couples who want to be married attend classes to determine
if they are suited for one another.  I think they should just have them do a
Time Speed Distance Rally, and if they finish...well, let em get married.

Bill Dentinger

PS

And they should let the woman drive, so that he'll know how it is going to be.