fot

Re: [Fwd: Re: Bushings]

To: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Bushings]
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 08:22:03 -0400
randall, you actually want delrin, not nylatron.  nylatron sounds trick but
the  coeffeicient of friction is lower with the delrin. this makes for a
better bushing material ddue to less drag.  we have delrin bushings for the
spit or can supply you delrin stock. ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.
200-300 cars in our British salvage yard.