fot

Re: Mid-Ohio 2001 Inspires Triumph Racers

To: Herald948@aol.com, greenman62@hotmail.com, thefryes@iconn.net,
Subject: Re: Mid-Ohio 2001 Inspires Triumph Racers
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:08:35 EDT
In a message dated 06/26/2001 10:24:34 AM Central Daylight Time, Herald948
writes:

> << Now what ever are you gonna do with all that TP????
>
>    Ya could send it to Henry in case his valve cover gastket lets go
> again:O) >>
>
> Or perhaps you could reinvigorate the market for those oil filter
> cannisters that took rolls of toilet paper. But I wonder which is better:
> "squeezably soft" or "1000 sheets" as a filtering medium? :-)

None of which is out of character, nor foreign to our sport.  In the 1950s,
at ROAD AMERICA an early road racer named KIMBERLY (of the KIMBERLY/CLARK
company fame) used to pop open cases of KOTEX when they had an oil spill.

Bill Dentinger