fot

Plans for 20 oh two.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Plans for 20 oh two.
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 14:48:22 -0600 (MDT)
So I'm sitting here at the U, attempting to avoid some grunt work I need to get
done today.  So I'm thinking about Triumphs, oddly enough, and upcoming trips.
VTR will be here much too soon, no doubt, but maybe I'll be sort of ready for
it.  What I'm thinking about today, though, is the Mid Ohio 2002 SVRA weekend.

One option will be for me to drive one of my Spits, or maybe I'll slap the TR6
back together over the winter, or something.  Driving the roughly 2,000 miles
there in a Triumph would certainly be an adventure.  I could tow a race car
there, maybe get in some track touring time.  I doubt SVRA officials have even
heard of IVR, so chances are they wouldn't accept my IVR competition license.
Hmm, maybe if I go to the VARA school next spring....

Anyway, I'm rambling as usual.  My question - are there some other big events
in the area the weekend before or after Mid Ohio?  I think we discussed this
before, I gotta get that searchable archive finished!

I could drive out, attend Event #1, leave the car at my father's place in
Indianapolis, fly to Salt Lake, get some work done, fly back to Indy, attend
event #2, then drive home.  What about BRIC next year, when is it?

Oh well, back to some printer scripts.

mjb.