fot

RE: (no subject)

To: <SpiwakD@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>, <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: RE: (no subject)
From: "John Herrera" <jherrera@fcc.cc.md.us>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 16:33:36 -0400
Sorry, Bill.

It sounded something like Babcock and he was very nice to open the car up for
show and tell after he was done for the day on Saturday.

He is from New York and his wife is very nice as well. He did tell me his name
but I forgot to remember.

The car looks like a concours car but its a race car.

J.R. Something or Other

<<< Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com> 10/ 8  4:20p >>>
Not guilty. Sounds like Mr. Dentinger. I can see how you might have gotten
us confused, we're virtually identical  except I'm in Oregon, my TR3 is
green, and I'm a lot prettier.