fot

Re: IRP incident-Blown Finger type clutch cover.

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <356drb@indy.net>, <TerrySaltzman@home.com>,
Subject: Re: IRP incident-Blown Finger type clutch cover.
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 19:37:22 -0400
The guy that raced my TR3 in the 70's had a clutch let go on him once
back then.  Fortunataly it went out the other side, away from him.
After that he got a Tilton flywheel and double disc clutch, and it has
been in the car since.  I also have a 1/8th inch alloy steel plate
bolted to my side of the tunnel as required by SCCA rules (they
require that, or 0.25 mild steel or 0.25 aluminum, or an NHRA approved
flexible shield).  Joe(B)