fot

Triumph "featured" in November Stuff magazine

To: fot@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Triumph "featured" in November Stuff magazine
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 10:31:55 EDT
I found another reason to buy the November 2001 Stuff magazine, besides the
cover and feature on Brooke Burke that is....

Immediately following Brooke's pages (go to Page 58 if you don't want to be
"exposed" to that) starts a feature on "The Greatest Rides of All Time."
Proceed to page 66 where they have classified "The Strange Ones."  Included
are the Messerschmitt, Crosley, Robin Reliant and a few others.

Of interest to us Triumph nuts are the Amphicar (ALA Brad and Susan) and
another I never heard of, the Triumph del Mar.  Cute little thing!  Looks
lilke fibreglass.

I admit I have more Triumph reading material here than I'll ever read before
I'm committed to the retirement home or Triumph nut-house, but I don't
remember this one!  So pick up a Stuff and if anyone knows, tell us all about
it!

Are there any of these alive out there?

Clark

"If it's not fun why do it?" Jerry Greenfield
Clark W. Nicholls
CWNicholls@aol.com
www.cwnicholls.com
fax: 419-844-7564 (yes, 419 provided free by efax.com)
phone: 413-243-3433