fot

Re: Distributor Drive Shaft Needed

To: jsnook@wcnet.org, fot@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Distributor Drive Shaft Needed
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:18:37 EDT
In a message dated 10/19/01 7:17:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jsnook@wcnet.org writes:

<< Glen Efinger is building up my spare TR motor and has discovered we need a
distributor drive shaft to complete the job.  >>

I met a Glen Efinger at the Mid Ohio Race Track a few years ago.  I am not
sure if he would be the same person.

Tire fabric started to show on one of my slicks.  I ended up running the race
with two different size tires on the front of the car, which made it very
hard to steer around bends.  Five EP cars entered the race.  Three of them
broke leaving me in second place.  I coasted across the finish line with a
blown head gasket and no oil pressure.  The winner of the class set a new
track record.

During this event, the weight (car with driver) and the track of all of the
cars that placed were being checked after each race.  The first place car was
disqualified for being under weight.  They towed me onto the scales, and I
was 450 pounds over weight and ended up in first place.