fot

Bad wing (non tech)

To: Friend Of Triumph <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bad wing (non tech)
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 07:54:44 -0800
I've been kind of quiet lately, had a bad result from a minor shoulder
surgery. One of those fine hospital infections that try real hard to kill
you. It was a bit of a close call, but I think I'm on the mend now. I'm
wearing an infusion pump for the next six weeks, getting antibiotics every
four hours that makes everything taste like battery acid. there's nothing
like a life-threatening illness to make you sort out your priorities. I
will Definitely be at mid-Ohio next year. Happy Thanksgiving to all of
you.

Bill