fot

Re: Trailer/Tow Vehicle Survey (Plus interesting pantyhose

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trailer/Tow Vehicle Survey (Plus interesting pantyhose
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 19:13:16 EST
Susan,

 I am able to run Michelins on the trailer that exactly match those on the
Aerostar. You would almost think that I was a vehicular dynamics consultant!

 The one tread separation I have had was not a control issue like it was when
a rear TR3 tire did the same whilst flat towing.

The real issue is how far I would get trying to borrow the pantyhose for this
reason :-)
Opening lines, anyone?
   Hardy