fot

Re: Mid Ohio

To: Jim Hill <jrhill@chorus.net>
Subject: Re: Mid Ohio
From: Susan Hensley <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 11:22:07 -0600
Hey Bobstah... is that video you took last year still around?  (I was amazed --
we drove the tour lap in his TR6 last year and not only was he videoing with one
hand, he was steering and shifting with the other, plus explaining the track to
me, showing me the lines, and shooting through the chicane at speed!!!)

I have a video as well -- I will go dig it out and see how good it is.  The
problem was, part of the course was quick and the other part was spent idling in
the queue behind 60 other small British cars...

Send me your address and I'll be happy to send a copy when I find it.

Keep Triumphing,
Susan    :)