fot

Brrrrrr

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Brrrrrr
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 01:55:43 -0700 (MST)
A brilliant moon shines down upon a frigid landscape, a night taken from
the dead of winter.  But it isn't the dead of winter, it is March already,
fer cryin' out loud.  The March 23/24 IVR weekend at Wendover is cancelled,
I've yet to decide if that is good news or bad news.  I was looking forward
to the start of the race season here in Utah, but I can use the extra time
to get the car, trailer and tow vehicle ready to go.  In truth, the first
autocross with the Utah region SCCA is on the 10th, a week away.  I think
Killer could make it, just dust off a few things, change the oil and filter,
charge up the battery, splash in some fresh petrol and such.  Maybe by next
Sunday the afternoon highs will rocket into the 40s.  I may not bother with
putting some brews on ice for the event.

So with the first road race now seven weeks away, I should have time to get
the red racing Spit back together and spiffed up a bit for the April trip to
Wendover.  The Wedgewood Blue paint job I was thinking about may have to wait
though, we'll see how long it takes me to finish up various preperation tasks
for the Beach Party on the 16th, and then there's taxes to file....

mjb.