fot

looking for a "lost" TR250 race car

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: looking for a "lost" TR250 race car
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 22:37:03 EST
Spotted on the VTR online classified ads; possibly someone here will have
some information?

"I am looking for a TR250 that was my fathers. He raced it SCCA in the
Finger-Lakes Region in the late 70's Early 80's. When last seen, it was Royal
Blue with a full roll cage. When he sold it, it was sold to someone living in
the Bergen NY area. I would really like to find this car. My Dad and I are
still TR enthusiasts. (He sold the car so my sister and I could go to school)

Any leads or information would be MUCH appreciated!

Larry Walworth
(585)533-2222
Mebe250@rochester.rr.com"

--Andy

Andrew Mace, Vice President, Member Services
  and 10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Vehicle Consultant
The Vintage Triumph Register <www.vtr.org>