fot

Re: Group 44 "Reunion" Coordinator

To: trhouse@greenapple.com, N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Group 44 "Reunion" Coordinator
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:37:44 EDT
Good Morning

       Does anyone know whether SVRA has made arrangements with Bob Tullius
to be there? If that has not been done, it is in my opinion going to be a
wasted effort to organize a Group 44 Reunion. And if it has been done, that
will encourage some of the other drivers to get there.

       I would further suggest that those people with former Group 44
racecars might be more inclined to incurr the expense of transporting long
distances if there was a confirmation that the former drivers would be there.
For me personally, I am having difficultly justifying commercial transport
costs of over $2000 round trip for one race.

Cary

Cary