fot

Re: Triumph Performance Parts, buying a Pig in a Poke?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumph Performance Parts, buying a Pig in a Poke?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 00:16:39 -0600 (MDT)
One thing I will suggest is that you check out "The Monster List" which
is currently maintained by FOT member Chris Kantarjiev.  If you have web
access (is there anyone on this list who doesn't?  I'm curious.) go to

  http://www.dimebank.com/monster/vendors.html

One of the benefits this compilation can provide is genuine feedback about
various vendors from real people.  Say Rocky, want to mention anything
about motors and parts from Paeco?  Hmmm, I better be careful, someone may
add comments about the customer service at The Fat Chance Garage!

mjb.