fot

Re: British Triumphs web site

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Triumphs web site
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 00:31:21 -0600 (MDT)
     Did someone save the UK web site that had the shots from Mid Ohio?

Well, one could use http://www.team.net/archive to search the FOT mail
for this information.  Of course, if one searched for, say, 'mid-ohio'
they'd be at the keyboard until the wee hours.  If you searched for
something more specific, such as 'montage' you might find this:

  http://www.september8th.com/M-O-SVRA-SPRINT-02-BRITISH.htm

I imagine you've gotten several private replies off list, so you already
have the information.  I just wanted to remind folks that all the FOT mail
is stashed away on the server, you just have to remember where to look.

mjb.