fot

Re: Lifter hardness - Solving The Growing Problem

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net
Subject: Re: Lifter hardness - Solving The Growing Problem
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 08:06:43 EDT
Jack

       If the average customer demanded this quality, then Moss, Roadster
Factory, and etal., would surely make the quality available. The best way to
change customer demand is to use communication tools like Triumph World, GRM,
VTR and others to educate other Triumph & British car enthusiasts on why
these better quality parts should (must) be used.

       There are probably less than 200 performance minded USA Triumph racers
with a wide range of models. That is hardly enough to interest anyone in
special production runs. (At least not at a price that we could afford.)
However, if the majority of the consumer base realized that they needed this
higher quality, it would be a more attractive business opportunity.

       Some well placed short articles or series of articles could in Triumph
magazines could help build consumer awareness..... Plus maybe some of our
engine builders would get more recognition (and business).... Plus the
magazines themselves would get some good technical content. And good FOT
publicity...

Cary