fot

Re: Watkins Glen Race Report

To: BillDentin@aol.com, BillB@bnj.com, jaboruch@netzero.net,
Subject: Re: Watkins Glen Race Report
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 10:36:24 EDT
In a message dated 9/17/02 10:46:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
BillDentin@aol.com writes:

<< but I was able to maintain a water temperature of
 200-210. >>

My last major calamity took place while I was also getting a false low
reading on my water temperature gage.  I have an oil temperature gage and
bulb, which unfortunately sat in a cabinet in the garage for several years.
Racer's Wholesale list both electric and mechanical oil temperature systems.
Are there any opinions on which type is better, or which type do most of you
FOTers use?  Any info. will be appreciated.