fot

Moving along

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Moving along
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 02:06:52 -0600 (MDT)
I wish I were writing up a race report, but such is not the case.  Too much
time shuffling boxes, tearing down shelves, constructing shelves and having
no idea where everything is ending up.  Moving is so much fun.  The shop is in
such disarray I'm going to cancel the autumn Tinker Day with the British Motor
Club of Utah.  Shucks.

This past weekend we did have an IVR event at Wendover, and I got to do a few
laps.  Ed Oblad, a Salt Lake area Lotus enthusiast I've mentioned before,
brought out the Elise again.  What a sweet little car.  I did manage to get
a peek at the speedometer near the end of the front straight.  I don't think
I've ever gone over 110 mph in any of my Triumphs.  He's talking of bringing
out one of his 23s for the final IVR race in October.  That could be fun!

mjb.