fot

HS6 float bowl cover

To: "FOT List" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: HS6 float bowl cover
From: "Susan and Jack Brooks" <tr3a@att.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 17:26:48 -0700
Does anyone have a spare cover HS6 float bowl cover they would be willing to
part with?

As I was finishing the rebuild of my HS6's for my TR3, I snapped off one of the
float bowl pivot pin stanchions.  This is the little portion of the casting that
you thread the brass pin through to support and hinge the float.  The one I
broke was the single tap cover, but either one would work.  If you have one you
are willing to part with, please let me what you would like for it and I'll send
off a check.  Thanks!

A bit heavy handed and feeling stupid,

Jack