fot

Re: TR4 Wheels

To: BillDentin@aol.com, rem9@sunlink.net,
Subject: Re: TR4 Wheels
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:57:17 -0400
Duck & Sue were members of our Northeast Sports Car Club in the late 50s when
Duck was driving a Volvo 544 to Road America to race. He was in the Air Force
at the time and there was a USAF radar base just outside of Waverly, Iowa.

When I was NEI newsletter editor in the 60s, he was still a member and we were
sending the newsletter to his post in California.

There is a lot stronger racing heritage coming out of the midwest than you
might think. (Baxter Culver lived in Waverly and New Hampton, Iowa at one
time...so did Jack & and Tony Drews)

Now we have Mid America Motorplex....here's to it's success. Great VSCDA event
last weekend. Duck was there, btw.

Joe Alexander