fot

RE: nomination

To: "'Robert M. Lang'" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, <mjsukey@cs.com>
Subject: RE: nomination
From: "Russ Moore" <rem@cbord.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 16:33:25 -0400
Cool!
Have him hurry up with that race project so we can get him into the
"International Triumph Challenge" at Mosport next year. We already have
close to 40 folks on the list including the Brits and the list is growing
almost daily. We'll be contacting many more in the future to make this a
huge event for the Triumph marque.

Russ Moore
Spitfire #49