fot

Re: Weber Manifolds

To: "Henry Frye" <thefryes@iconn.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weber Manifolds
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 09:43:24 -0700
The best Weber inlet manifolds that I have seen are the "jatok" manifolds
that were produced by Kastner and  Jim Dittmore, I believe for use on the "D
Modified" TR-4As when they first came out and were not yet legal for D
Production class racing. There are a few sets still out there  and there may
be plans to produce more.
    The TWM manifolds that I have seen, are cast to be matched to a very
large intake port. They are definitly not the "hot tip." I have not seen any
Cannon manifold off of the car so cannot speak to their inside contours.
                                                                    Regards,

Greg Solow