fot

Re: VARA does Pahrump

To: <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VARA does Pahrump
From: "John Wilkins" <john@race-dogs.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:09:00 -0700
Steve,
Thanks for the great race report! The Silver Spit was definetly much better
on Sunday with brakes. FOT members be advised that you can come see Steve's
GT6 in Las Vegas, "his home track" NOV. 9-10 for the VARA Prosche Alfa
shootout and see some FOT members beat up on those German and Italian
machines. All attending the SEMA show should stay a extra day or 2 and
support the wide variety of Triumphs and show support for Alan Bryant in his
Spit and his quest of the EP Championship. Looking forward to Vegas!

John Wilkins
"66 Triumph Spitfire"