fot

RE: racing seat suggestions

To: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>, "FOT LIST" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: racing seat suggestions
From: "Russ Moore" <rem9@sunlink.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 19:15:25 -0500
Bob,
When I replaced the seat in my race car I used an aluminum Kirkey seat and
have had no complaints. I slightly modified the lower corners and built a
close stationary mount so it's pretty close to the floor. Be sure if you get
a Kirkey to get one with side protection on both sides. I think I got mine
from Summit Racing.

Russ Moore