fot

Re: Vintage Motorsport Magazine/Mosport 2003

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vintage Motorsport Magazine/Mosport 2003
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 10:05:11 -0500
At 09:25 AM 11/5/2002 -0500, Russ Moore wrote:

>To keep up to date, check the website at www.fot-racing.com from time to
>time. Henry Frye, our TR-4 racing web meister is having his own axle
>replaced this week and so will be having some time on his hands while he
>recuperates.

Since Russ let the cat out of the bag, I will admit I will have a bunch of
downtime on my hands mending from a right side total hip replacement. After
today it will be a week or so for any changes to hit fot-racing.com.

But, the good news is after thoroughly researching the rules, I see nothing
that says I can't have the doc install the new hip with my foot pivoting
inboard 40 degrees, for better heel and toe downshifting, naturally!

Smokey Yunick would have been so proud!!!   ;-)

Cheers