fot

Re: TR-7 Aluminum Engine Head

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR-7 Aluminum Engine Head
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 00:40:25 -0700
I have a small pile of these heads, perhaps this will be an incentive
to actually take a look at them, see if any might be usable.  I bet the
one on that complete motor is okay.  This is the engine and tranny combo
I've offered at various times with wording like 'TR7 motor and 2 speed
automatic transmission - $400 for the pair, $500 for engine alone'

I'll work on taking a look this weekend.  Of course, if I end up running this
TR7 I have next season, I may regret letting a good head out the door.

mjb.