fot

Re: TR4A bonnet hinges

To: <WEmery7451@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4A bonnet hinges
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 09:45:07 -0600
FOT,
I've had a couple of responses for bonnet hinges and I decided to check with
Mr. Murphy and look one more time. Murphy wins again, I found the hinges in
a misc. box part late last night. Thanks for the efforts.

On another subject, does anyone have any experience with using 3 phase auto
lifts with a phase converter? Apparantly, used 3 phase lifts can be had
cheap, but houses don't come with 3 phase power.

Bob