fot

Fwd: crank hardening

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: crank hardening
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 22:12:20 EST
That was supposed to say, "Robert Ames", damned spellchecker!

From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Full-name: Gt6steve
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 22:10:01 EST
Subject: Re: crank hardening
To: vinttr4@geneseo.net

Our team metallurgist, Chuck Gee, is still at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway at
this moment packing up.  Myself, I'm grateful for a short tow for a change.
I know Chucks company does ion nitriding daily so I'll expect him to weigh in
on this after he gets home tomorrow.  I'll bet he can do us a deal in one of
their batches plus give it personal attention.  He did so well this weekend
he'll probably be in an optimistic mood all next week!