fot

Re: Brake Drums

To: "John Price" <jprice1@txcyber.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Drums
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:19:25 -0600
At 03:45 PM 11/12/02 -0600, you wrote:
>Amici:
>
>    I recall seeing a post in the not so distant past concerning adapting 240Z
>rear brake drums to the TR-6. Is this doable? Other than milling the lip off
>the back of the aluminum drum what would have to be done?
>
>John Price

You must open up the center hole a bit, sometimes ream out the wheel stud
holes depending on what type of studs you're fitting them to, and widen and
deepen the groove into which the backing plate fits.

I'm having a set modified at a machine shop right now, intending to sell
them on eBay. I'd sell them privately for $125.

uncle jack