fot

Nominee-FoT & M-O Video Tape Offer

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Nominee-FoT & M-O Video Tape Offer
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:13:17 EST
Gentlemen,

>From time to time we have nominated someone who may not be actively racing,
but may add value to the FoT (non)organization.

Don Elliott, original TR3A owner,     (elliottd@look.ca)     has taken on the
role of (un)official FoT Videographer and just finished the production of a
two hour video tape featuring the Mid-Ohio Triumph Event.

(Don is also largely responsible for the impressive monument placed at the
old Triumph Factory site in England)

I trust someone will second the nomination and welcome Don into our (non)
group. He will be joining us at our next Triumph "Focus" event at Mosport
next June. He and Kent Howard will likely collaborate on another video
production.

 (Kent's video is still forthcoming and he hopes to have it out before the
Holidays)

I will let Don introduce himself and he will also describe & offer his M-O
Triumph video tape for sale to you. I recommend it. It is a keeper!!!!

Joe Alexander