fot

Re: Virus Reported With A FOT Email From Me - Help Needed

To: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Subject: Re: Virus Reported With A FOT Email From Me - Help Needed
From: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:18:51 -0700
Cary,

It's probably the KLEZ worm that is passed around through Outlook
address books.  The identifying sender is not who actually sent the
message but is derived from the address book entry.  I have received
several such messages from individuals I don't even know and surely have
never sent the any messages.  So, I'd say, "DOn't worry about it"!

Joe