fot

Was Cranks, now cats

To: fot@autox.team.net (fot)
Subject: Was Cranks, now cats
From: tr3a@att.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:39:35 +0000
Nick,

Sorry to hear about your paint.

I've had cat problems before.  Once we had one spraying our front door on a
regular basis.  What finally chased him off was me "becoming" the dominant
male in the neighborhood.  I pee'd around the front porch.  The little f'cker
never came back.  I've resolved this same situation at another house too, with
cats that were trashing our property.  It's weird, but it works and the
neighbors won't come after you for killing their pet.

Jack (who can't believe I admitted this on the web) Brooks