fot

Spare items

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spare items
From: "edwardbarnard" <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 00:08:44 -0600
    Sorry to blast the entire list with what most will consider useless
information, but this is the only way I know to reach everyone with these
items. In cleaning up the pallet racks at the shop I have uncovered some
things that lister's may be interested in. I have the following items
available:
3 - Long branch intake manifolds for TR3/4
1 - Set early (TR4) Stromberg 175CD's ; need rebuilding
1 - GT6 intake with Stromberg 150CD's; need rebuilding
1 - Spitfire 4.55 ring gear; new condition
1 - Spitfire gearbox w/D-type overdrive. Overdrive works, but     first gear
is trashed.
    If anyone is interested in any of this stuff please contact me off list. -
Thanks, Ed