fot

Re: Blatant self promotion for me, deal for you?

To: mjb@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blatant self promotion for me, deal for you?
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 23:46:42 EST
In a message dated 11/23/02 6:08:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mjb@autox.team.net writes:

<< Okay, no more commercials from me for a while, honest, I swear!  Actually,
 I know there are several folks on this list who have businesses related to
 our activities.  I wonder if maybe once every couple of months or so we
 could stand to see a description of Triumph related businesses run by list
 members?>>

This should be one of the advantages of the list.