fot

Triumph in the New Millenium-Another Century of Competition in

To: BillDentin@aol.com, kaskas@earthlink.net, LOddTR@aol.com,
Subject: Triumph in the New Millenium-Another Century of Competition in
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:25:54 EST
Kas & FoT,

I could be wrong  (again) but we may be underestimating the market. The book
could be delightfully anecdotal as well as technical. It could/would be a
'must have' for anyone who has had even a brief brush with a Triumph.

And if Kas could keep this FoT group under control, there is an amazing
amount of FoT talent that Kas could use in support.

I sense the excitement with the outpouring of e-mails.

Kas, perhaps you could pick a few folks for discussion and a feasibility
study. You already know we are behind you.

I gotta go finish pickin' my corn.

         Joe Alexander
The Vintage Triumph of Iowa