fot

If we're doing blatant self promotion...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: If we're doing blatant self promotion...
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 13:55:05 EST
Amici,
I've been building jigs for machining my replication of the Group 44 style
GT6 rear suspension with Datsun hubs.  They've been bulletproof on my racer
for five years now.  I'll be building a set for Andy Stark and a second set
for sale.  Any GT6 racers interested in this vital upgrade?  I'm looking at
$750 exchange for the uprights ready to install, with ARP studs, and another
$500 for TR6 halfshafts modified to suit.  Half that if you've got donor
halfshafts.

Blatantly yours, Steve Smith