fot

Re: Competition Manuals vs. Triumph Book

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Competition Manuals vs. Triumph Book
From: "John Wilkins" <john@race-dogs.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 13:05:01 -0800
Not that I leaning either way with online documentation, but controlling it
can be done very easily on the web! Copyright,accuracy is a whole other
issue. If and when it ever happened can be controlled with in the domain it
is hosted on. Web sites do it all the time, users that access those
documents would just need a user name and password. There is your control.

John Wilkins
"66 Triumph Spitfire"