fot

Out of town for a bit

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Out of town for a bit
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 14:38:24 -0700 (MST)
Karen and I will be heading for the airport in a few hours, flying to
Phoenix for a quick holiday visit with various relatives.  I should be
back in front of this computer sunday night to clean up whatever breaks
while I'm away.

I remember a fellow who lived in Phoenix, Greg Lund I think was the name,
who had a really nice TR6.  It had a Lucas petrol injection setup and a
turbocharger.  As I recall, he was also the mechanic for a TR6 racer from
the area.  Anyone know of him, or who the racer might have been?

mjb.